Complaint Review: Time Warner Cable

• Submitted: Sat, February 11, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, February 11, 2012

• Reported By: Tracey — Inglewood California U.S.A.
Time Warner Cable
3430 Miraloma Ave. Anaheim, California United States of America

Time Warner Cable This company with held some very information that my family and I should have known. First I homeschool my children, so it is very important that we have the internate service. 3430 E. MIRALOMA , AVE ., California

*Consumer Comment: You are not qualified to teach

*Consumer Comment: Realy ?

*Consumer Comment: After reading your semi-literate Ripoff Report...

Time Warner Cable with held information from me and my family. I homeschool my boys and I need the internate service so my boys can go to class and do there work. Time warner Cable company. Charge us for a different ammount. Then what they had offer. The offer was for &38.00 a month. But they charge us more then what they had say. Now we don't have cable service and also the internate. So I try to talk to them to make an arrangement. Because my boys have to do there school work. But they did not allow that to happen.

So now I feel like I am stuck. I have no cable and no internate and now my children can't get there school work. Or even do it.This is not right. My husband was lied too. And also trick. We are great parents, who want to educate and love are children. And something like this, just mess up everything. This is not fair and we need help. I want you to understand who I am. I am a housewife with two boys. And I want the best for them. I have physical problem and I am not able to work. I have seizures and pain through my body. And my husband work very hard to take care of us all. So life is already hard and now I am having a hard time to educate my boys. This is not right.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2012 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Time-Warner-Cable/Anaheim-California-92806-2101/Time-Warner-Cable-This-company-with-held-some-very-information-that-my-family-and-I-shoul-837662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Time Warner Cable

You are not qualified to teach

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

Please enroll your boys in public school.

Realy ?

AUTHOR: Diogenes - (USA)

Semi-literate ?  Ken, in my opinion, you were being kind !!!  This woman has absolutely no business trying to homeschool her children.  That is, of course, unless she WANTS them to be as illiterate as she is.

After reading your semi-literate Ripoff Report...

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

my sincere advice would be to stop home schooling your boys.  If they learn from you, they may end up sem-literate too. In addition, since you state they can no longer be home schooled, you neet to contact the school board and enroll them.

Also, why don't you have cable or internet service?  You just said something about "Charge us for a different amount. Then what they had offer." The correct wording on this would likely be, "They charged us a different amount than what they offered earlier."
Did you get disconnected for non-payment, or did they just arbitrarily disconnect you?

You stated: "So i try to talk to them to make an arrangement.  Because my boys have to do there school work. But they did not allow that to happen."
What sort of arrangement?  To pay less than what they're asking?

I don't know if you were treated fairly on the price or not, but it's still not the cable company's fault for your boys lack of schooling. Your physical problems, while regrettable, are also not their problem.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC