Complaint Review: Time Warner Cable

• Updated: Tue, January 22, 2013

• Reported By: Heartfelt Ranch — Menifee California United States of America
Time Warner Cable
3430 E. Miraloma Ave Anaheim, California United States of America

Time Warner Cable Gave wrong prices on recorded line, failed to adjust the price as promised. 3 mo. for $923.05! Anaheim, California

I called for new service for a new address in October. I was quoted 240.00 start up cost with a 50.00 deposit up front. I ordered cable, internet, phone and security services. This paid me up to date.
     I received my first bill and it was triple the amount quoted. I called and complained and they did an investigation and pulled the phone tape. I was right and was misquoted, however they could not honor the price I was quoted. They offered to split it with me, but it was still to high.
     They said I could return the security equipment if I did not want to pay the much higher price, and sold me a new bundle package on cable, internet, and phone. I was told to pay an amount of money and wait for the correction by a supervisor in this department. Once the equipment was returned and payment made he would contact me.
     I was left a voice mail by the supervisor telling me they had received receipt of the equipment and payment and the bill had been revised. I would be starting a new. I received the bill and one month was over $500.00; the bill had not been corrected. I left a voice mail for the supervisor with this information asking for a call or correction; he did not call me back. I kept checking the bill and left a second voice mail; he did not call me back. I checked my bill tonight and a month later my bill is $923.05. I was not quoted this and am being billed this amount. I have been unsuccessful at getting anyone to address this situation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 10:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Time-Warner-Cable/Anaheim-California-92806/Time-Warner-Cable-Gave-wrong-prices-on-recorded-line-failed-to-adjust-the-price-as-promi-1001614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Time Warner Cable