Complaint Review: Time Warner Cable

• Updated: Thu, September 29, 2011

• Reported By: Lana — Euclid Ohio USA
Time Warner Cable
7 Severance Circle Cleveland Heights, Ohio United States of America

Time Warner Cable TWC Scam, Falsifying biliing records, Customer Service lies about account information and deals Cleveland Heights, Ohio

Time Warner Cable has falsified my billing records, I requested a manager over that department call be to resolved the issue, instead they had bill collectors call my home to harass me, filed a claim with the Attorney Generals Office over the matter, Time Warner Cable then had a member from the Executives Office or so they claim call me only to tell me that someone in billing will contact me to resolve the issue, instead of resolving anything this fellow who called me was verbally combative, raising his voice and not making any effort to resolve the matter.

In this conversation with this person from Time Warner the Rep said if they don't put what they say in writing then nothing they tell me is etched in stone, I told him the same could be said about the prices which they seem to be continuously changing at will without explanation.

Everytime I look at my bill it contains charges that do not apply to me, for example I pay my bill on time, I get hit with late fees, I call they say they will remove the fees then I get another bill not only are those same fees still there but they added new fees, I say I wont pay until someone in the management team or supervisory position calls me back, they say some one will return my call, the only calls I get is harassing calls to make a payment.

Time Warner Cable is running a scam, I would not be surprised if they are laundering money because what they are doing is definitely illegal and what seems worse is that the Attorney Generals Office [ me not fully understanding what their role is ] isn't really doing anything or enough to investigate corruption within this company.

I am going to post to as many websites as I can my experience with what is clearly criminal activity with Time Warner Cable.

They are thieves of the worst kind.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2011 07:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Time-Warner-Cable/Cleveland-Heights-Ohio-44117/Time-Warner-Cable-TWC-Scam-Falsifying-biliing-records-Customer-Service-lies-about-accoun-782837. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Time Warner Cable