Complaint Review: Time Warner Cable

• Updated: Fri, April 12, 2013

• Reported By: Mary — Hawthorne California
Time Warner Cable
Internet, California United States of America

Time Warner Cable TWC Time Warner Cable did not Honor there $200 Gift Card Promotion Internet, California

*Author of original report: After placing this Rip Off Report Warning them I will to Cut off The Service

Time Warner Cable does not Honor the promised $200 gift card.    I have jumped through hoops.
On multiple occasions only to be hung up on or told they will call me in three days etc......Besides all this in the last month alone I have had the Cable repair people at my Home 5 times.  Must I go on....Really!
Please understand what kind of Company your dealing with here. Check out the previous Rip Off report from April 8, 2013 Torrence CA.  has experienced the same and is right.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2013 05:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Time-Warner-Cable/Internet-California-90250/Time-Warner-Cable-TWC-Time-Warner-Cable-did-not-Honor-there-200-Gift-Card-Promotion-Inter-1042864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Time Warner Cable

After placing this Rip Off Report Warning them I will to Cut off The Service

AUTHOR: Mary - ()

Finally in July Time Warner Did send the $200 Gift card as promised. It took 7 months longer then it should of though and a lot of headaches and time and phones calls.  Most people don't have this kind of time to put forth and that what I feel they are counting on.  But at least I wanted to come back and let the consumer know I signed upl last Oct. 2012 and was told after three month the card will be sent. Giving them the benefit they were going to do this without me on them it should of been here by Febuary.  Yes I did finally get it But in JULY. I don't think they would wait for me to pay my bill that long. Come On Time Warner I still think You can Give Better Customer Service.  I still continue to have problems with my home phone line but I need to call it in.  I'm just tired of dealing with all this.