Complaint Review: Time Warner Cable

• Reported By: tcwed — Louisville Kentucky
Time Warner Cable
4701 Commerce Crossings Dr, Louisville, Kentucky USA

Time Warner Cable Insight refused to fix cable service Louisville Kentucky

lost service to my business early in the day. They would not send someone out because they claim we were in a outage even though thier system stated we were not in an outage. Called second time to see about outage and set up an appt. and was told I would receive call 30 minutes before they were to come out. I called company 3rd time talked to someone after 3rd attemped to get somone. I recieved three different menus when I called. have a time period and I recieved another call and could not switch over fast enough to answer. they did not leave a message or any information. I called again to see about my appointment and was told it eas canceled. They reopened my apptment and I tried to get a time on this and got Nothing but a run around till I got an "update" which was I was canceled till the next day, There were no supervisors to talk to we could get a call back in 24 hours. In the meanwhile I have spent my whole evening and a day with my business down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2013 09:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Time-Warner-Cable/Louisville-Kentucky-40229/Time-Warner-Cable-Insight-refused-to-fix-cable-service-Louisville-Kentucky-1081477. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Time Warner Cable