Complaint Review: Time Warner Cable

• Updated: Tue, April 08, 2014

• Reported By: Sheryl — New Springfield Ohio
Time Warner Cable
376 Randolph St Youngstown, Ohio USA

Time Warner Cable I returned there equipment to local office , lady said I would be credited but they still want to charge me for something they have. Youngstown Ohio

I was moving out of the house in Youngstown. I called Time Warner to find out what to do with the box, they said take to local office.I asked my good friend and her mother return it for me since my dad was in the hospital and that was the day he was coming home. I was going there to take care of him and my step-mom. My friend told me that the lady she takes to told her that I would get credit for the equipment, but there still charging me for the equipment they got back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2014 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Time-Warner-Cable/Youngstown-Ohio-44509/Time-Warner-Cable-I-returned-there-equipment-to-local-office-lady-said-I-would-be-credi-1137305. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Time Warner Cable