Complaint Review: Time Warner Cable

• Reported By: I hate time warner — austin Texas
Time Warner Cable
austin, Texas USA

Time Warner Cable HORRIBLE COMPANY!!! AWFUL SERVICE!!! austin Texas

Time Warner is the worst company I've ever dealt with EVER! I've tried to get them to come bury the cable at my house for at least 10 months. I've requested this 10 times plus. I also asked them at least 5 times to fix their website so that I can pay my bill online. Still no response. Plus they jack up your rates once your a customer and won't give you the rates new customers get. They know there isn't another service in the area so they treat everyone like trash. Don't use this company if you have a choice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2014 04:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Time-Warner-Cable/austin-Texas/Time-Warner-Cable-HORRIBLE-COMPANY-AWFUL-SERVICE-austin-Texas-1116439. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Time Warner Cable