agents

• Reported By: april — coshocton Ohio United States of America
Time Warner Cable
carol stream, Illinois United States of America

Time Warner Cable services fees. bad service carol stream, Illinois

My 1st complaint is when I was talked in dropping AT&T and combining my phone service with TWC, i was only given the "good news"..all the extras I would be getting for only a couple dollars more a month. She NEVER said anything about a service charge and a home phone activation fee!  The second complaint is totally unsatisfactory services! I have had nothing but trouble with my phone connections and internet connection! I have had several techs here to "fix" the problems but never have had done correctly! Now they're suppose to be sending a specialist on Wednesday Jan 9th 2013.

Back to the trouble, I have had to disconnect my modem and router & reboot my PC 5-6 times a day in order to get connection! My phone service takes 30 -40 mins to connect to make a phone call! I have been experiencing these problems since I connected my phone services to TWC. When I got my bill i received $25.00 in extra charges. I call and told them I wasn't told of any "charges" for adding my phone! After several connections to different departments, they agreed to creit me $9.95 but they "couldn't" credit the $14.95 Home Activation fee...just not possible! They say at the begingiing of each phone call "you may be recorded for quality services", so why don't they go back and listen to see the rep did not mention any of these charges?? Also, as many times I've had to call, was disscontected, hung up on, re-routed, waited for a rep and all the trouble I had with the service I would like a credit! All they wanted to give me was a $20.00 off the whole bill! counting the $9.95! If someone reads to chats i have had, the recordings of my many phone calls, and disconnections of reps, they would see why I am so upset! I have NO problem, not paying them at all! I will do without any services before I pay them for what they want to charge me for crappy services!!  April Kise 633 Fair st Coshocton, OH 43812

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2013 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Time-Warner-Cable/carol-stream-Illinois-60132-0916/Time-Warner-Cable-services-fees-bad-service-carol-stream-Illinois-992731. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Time Warner Cable