Complaint Review: Time Warner Cable

• Reported By: Fil — Rocky Mount North Carolina United States of America
Time Warner Cable
po box 70872 Internet United States of America

Time Warner Cable Fraud-Pay For No Service, Internet

I purchased Time Warner Cable on 9/1/11. Connectivity was intermittent and then the last couple weeks, no service at all. My acocunt is and always has been in good standing. I called tech support to see what's up. Found out my acocunt was disconnected. Tried to find out why and you just go in circles. No one can help you because you need a security code, which doesn't even exist. Transfer to a suepervisor, but just get put on hold. This has happened several times. Anyways, a couple weeks earlier, some collector called my number and asked about a previous resident a year or two earlier. I have no idea why i would be called about a previous resident and they kept insisting i was the other resident's father which i am not.

This caller was rude and would not listen to anything i said. Evidently, she was probably the one that blocked my service. Anyways, my account has been deactivated because of someone else's delinquent account. And it was disconnected by TWC without my knowledge. This is fraud at its best. Haven't heard of one like this, getting disconnected because of some other previous tenant. TWC never said anything when i signed up for this. I have emailed the world and called personally and cannot get anyone on the line that can help. Good luck if you need service. My account is up to date and paid in full. TWC continues to charge me even though i have no service and no contract. I cannot blame the installers in Gastonia but do blame the billing/admin side in Charlotte.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2011 03:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Time-Warner-Cable/internet/Time-Warner-Cable-Fraud-Pay-For-No-Service-Internet-796864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Time Warner Cable