Complaint Review: Time Warner Cable

• Updated: Wed, August 13, 2014

• Reported By: SantaMonicaConsumer — Santa Monica California
Time Warner Cable
Nationwide USA

Time Warner Cable Bogus Free Dell 2in1 Offer Enjoy more of what you love when you add TV to your internet service. Reply by 9/15 and get a free Dell 2in1 Tablet and PC Nationwide

I received an advertisement from Time Warner Cable offering me a free Dell 2in1 if I added TV to my internet package. It offered this for a preferred rate of $84.99 per month for one year. When I called in, I was told I would also be required to buy their phone package even though I didn't need or want it. I was told the price would then be $179 per month. I was bounced around and transferred from one department to another and then back. Over half an hour on the phone and no-one was able to acknowledge the offer or provide any help. I was greeted by the typical abrasive, hostile, agressive and rude TWC support staff in their "Customer Solutions Department." My only solution is to post a warning here to others not to waste their time with Time Warner Cable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2014 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Time-Warner-Cable/nationwide/Time-Warner-Cable-Bogus-Free-Dell-2in1-Offer-Enjoy-more-of-what-you-love-when-you-add-TV-1169622. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Time Warner Cable