• Report: #242091

• Submitted: Tue, April 03, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, April 03, 2007

• Reported By:Houston Texas
Time Warner Home Security
7844w Tidwell. Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Time Warner Home Security Home security over chargeing me for services Dallas Houston Texas

I SIGNED A CONTRACT WITH TIME WARNER HOME SECURITY FOR TEN DOLLARS A MONTH,HOME SECURITY CHANGED IT TO SIXTEEN DOLLARS WHEN I CHANGED MY PHONE SERVICES FROM TIME WARNER,LAST AUGUST THEY CHANGED IT TO NINTEEN DOLLARS,THEY TOLD MY CONTRACE EXPIRED.

I HAD DIRECT WITHDRAWAL FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT THEY WITHDREW FROM MY ACCOUNT THE SAME MONTH TRANSFER MY PAYMENT TO TIMEWARNER TO MAKE PAYMENTS,I WAS DOUBLE CHARGED FOR THAT MONTH.

IN FEBUARY 2007 MY SECURITY ALAM WENT OFF ON TWO ACCASION NO ONE CALLED TO CHECK, I CALLED AND CANCELLED MY SERVICE, I AM BILLED SIXTEEN DOLLARS FOR SERVICE, I CALLED HOME SECURITY THEY SAID MY CONTRACT EXPIRED MARCH 31ST.AND I HAVE TO PAY FOR MARCH BECAUSE I DID NOT GIVE THIRTY DAYS NOTICE. THANK YOU.

Jean c
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2007 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Time-Warner-Home-Security/Houston-Texas/Time-Warner-Home-Security-Home-security-over-chargeing-me-for-services-Dallas-Houston-Texa-242091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Time Warner Home Security