Complaint Review: Time Warner

• Submitted: Wed, July 18, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, July 18, 2007

• Reported By:Garland Texas
Time Warner
Time Warner Road Runner Garland, Texas U.S.A.

Time Warner ripoff Worst cable service there ever was Garland Texas

I can't get connected to the internet (Time Warner) even though I have their service. They spend hours having me put in codes, undue routers, and the modem.

I have their phone service and complete coverage. They won't fix the phone lines, only piece meal them together. When it rains my service goes out.
AT least Comcast would come around and ask me if I checked my phone recently. They are getting a disconnected signal. This company left me the whole day with no phone, no connection. I had to call from a neighbors to try to get a repair service. The operator could not get the repair service i.e. dial 611, dial this or that. I am by myself and I am in a cast and it very dangerous for me to be here without a phone. They don't even want to fix the wiring. It needs to be replaced but time warner will do nothing but slice it. I am so mad. When I get this cast off, I am going to another internet and another phone company.

Many time I have the T.V. on. After a while I get this black screen. I have to turn the T.V. off and on to get rid of it.

This is the worst service, the worst company there ever was. They offer their new customer a years service for something like $19 or $20 but I have to pay $60 and for what! Don't ever get Time warner cable anything.

Edie
Garland, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2007 03:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Time-Warner/Garland-Texas-75043/Time-Warner-ripoff-Worst-cable-service-there-ever-was-Garland-Texas-261706. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Time Warner