Complaint Review: TimeQtrs.com

• Updated: Wed, May 28, 2014

• Reported By: Judith — Higganum Connecticut
TimeQtrs.com
Internet USA

TimeQtrs.com GT Trymedics.com Both are both on my C.C. Statement as "Direct Marketing Inbound Telemarkting" Scam! Was checking my C.C. Statement and BOTH of these so-call companies billed my C.C. for $39.95 ! Not sure Internet

*Author of original report: All Set

*Author of original report: Credit Card refunded fraudulent charges

Both these companies, which I assume are the same, billed my C.C. $39.95 for each company. I have had NO dealings with these companies in anyway at all.  Have no idea how they got my C.C. number.

Will try to call these scammers, but from the phone numbers provided on my C.C. Statement, they are from GB. Then simply dispute these fraudulent charges with my C.C. company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2014 10:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TimeQtrscom/internet/TimeQtrscom-GT-Trymedicscom-Both-are-both-on-my-CC-Statement-as-Direct-Marketing-Inb-1150451. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TimeQtrs.com

All Set

AUTHOR: Judith - ()

All set.  Contacted both companies and received a Credit to my Credit Card.     Also, contacted my C.C. Company, per their guidelines.

Credit Card refunded fraudulent charges

AUTHOR: Judith - ()

Called both companies that each charged me $39.95.  They were good about crediting my Credit Card. To be on the safe side, I also reported the fraudulent charges to my Credit Card company, per their rules.  Everything is set.

I don't believe it was the fault of these two companies, but another company I am disputing a charge with. Can't prove it, but I think this other company used my C.C. , as when I called the other two companies to ask what NAME the person used; low and behold, it was the first name of the Scammer I am disputing along with my last name.  Coincidence?    Maybe, but it's not a real popular first name.