suite

• Submitted: Fri, April 12, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, April 12, 2013

• Reported By: Greg T. — Arvada Colorado
Timeless Reflections
111 W. Erie St * Spring Valley, Illinois 61362 Internet United States of America

Timeless Reflections Antique Mirror Glass Company Scam Supplier of Antiqued Mirrors Internet

I placed an order with Timeless Reflections on March 26, 2013, and was informed that the mirror would be shipped no later than Friday, March 29, 2013. My credit card was process the same day, and a receipt received from Squareup.com, the iPhone credit card processing company. I allowed 10 days to pass prior to contacting Rob Schramm, the owner of Timeless Reflections. He recalled the order, and stated that he had received bounce-back notices on his attempted emails providing me confirmation information for my order. (This was 'strange' since I had placed him in my contact directory upon receiving his quote for the mirror that I eventually purchased)

I sent him an email immediately after speaking with him, and instructed him to send me the tracking number for my order. Another two days went by, and I received no further information.

On March 12, I repeatedly called Rob Schramm, and was unable to reach him. I then used the contact form provided on his web site, and again asked for the shipping confirmation number. I have not heard from Rob Schramm since speaking with him on March 10.

Don't be fooled by his slick website, or the 'A' rating that the Illinois BBB gives his business. He is collecting funds and not following through on his commitment to ship the product in a timely manner.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2013 10:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Timeless-Reflections/internet/Timeless-Reflections-Antique-Mirror-Glass-Company-Scam-Supplier-of-Antiqued-Mirrors-Intern-1042911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Timeless Reflections