Complaint Review: Timer Warner LA

• Updated: Sat, August 03, 2013

• Reported By: Andy — El Monte California
Timer Warner LA
Los Angeles, California USA

Timer Warner LA Charge me the service never being served, also customer service just cap a name for that charge Los Angeles California

Time Warner has been terminated their Mobile Interenet Service on 5/1/2013. I came down to the branch to find out what's going on on the same day. I had brought in my device to see if they wanted it back. The staff told me to keep the device since they had no intruction to take them in. I made sure everything is OK before I went home.

Not long after, I kept receiving letter claiming the service charge from 5/2/2013 to 5/16/2013. Every time I got the billing statemnt I made a call to the customer service department, they all suggested me just to ignore the charge. Total is 3 times on the phone and one time on eChat. I even had the transcript from the eChat proven that I should not be charged on that period of time.

Recently I received a letter from nowhere, claiming a debt collection for Time Warner LA. The charge is $32.50 plus the colllection fee of collection fee of $17.00. I realized now ignore the charge is not working as the customer service representative had been thinking.

I called again, talking to a gentlemen who knew nothing about this company. Firstly, he did not know my charge at the 1st place. He told me there's no sight of outstanding balance nor tranfer to the debt collection at all. He told me he'll check again, and seemed he's just woke up from a dream. "Oh, you have a outstanding blaance of $32.50." Hello? I just told you.

Secondly, He tried to cap a name for that charge to put me through it, he told me it's a termination charge. Termination charge? It's Time Warner decided not to do this business anymore, my termination charge? Can you make more sense of it? Besides, the statement I received stating that is an internet service charge, not termination fee.

Thirdly, I had registered auto-pay since I was with this company. He told me some non-sense I did not make the payment or whatever. I found that we can't communciate at all, and asking him to transfer me to his supervisior. Guess what he transfer me? A language line help, and once it's transferred there;s no turning back to the line. Brilliant!

This called is made on 8/3/2013 from 9:45 a.m. to 10:08 a.m.@ (888) 892-2253.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2013 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Timer-Warner-LA/Los-Angeles-California/Timer-Warner-LA-Charge-me-the-service-never-being-served-also-customer-service-just-cap-1072746. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Timer Warner LA