Complaint Review: Timeshare Broker Services

• Submitted: Wed, November 28, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, December 05, 2012

• Reported By: Scott — Austin Texas United States of America
Timeshare Broker Services
383 Central Ave. Suite 260, Dover, New Hampshire 03820 Internet United States of America

Timeshare Broker Services Dishonesty - Lack of Integrity - No Commitment Internet

*Author of original report: ISSUE RESOLVED! Thanks Timeshare Broker Services

*Author of original report: Following Up with Todd

*UPDATE Employee: Request that complainant contact our company.

After half-dozen attempts, I attempted to resolve a cancellation inquiry but remain unsuccessful. Despite my pre-close written cancellation request to Timeshare Broker Services and their subsequent follow-up call confirming the cancellation, no cancellation actually occurred. I'm out $1256.80 and have received no response from the broker.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 07:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Timeshare-Broker-Services/internet/Timeshare-Broker-Services-Dishonesty-Lack-of-Integrity-No-Commitment-Internet-975257. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Timeshare Broker Services

ISSUE RESOLVED! Thanks Timeshare Broker Services

AUTHOR: Scott - (United States of America)

Great news!  Timeshare Broker Services management, Todd Hudson, contacted me through this platform and we quickly resolved my cancellation complaint. It is another example of the power of social media, Ripoff Report and authenticity in business relationships.

AUTHOR: Scott - (United States of America)

Per Todd's request, I have sent an email detailing my struggle. I'll reply when we achieve resolution.

Request that complainant contact our company.

AUTHOR: SellMyTimeshareNOW.com - (United States of America)

Sell My Timeshare NOW and its partner company Timeshare Broker Services take client care and customer service very seriously. Even one customer complaint represents one too many, and we continually strive for 100% customer satisfaction. This year, our extensive timeshare resale and rental inventory includes over 50,000 client accounts, with the number of complaints filed on these accounts totaling less than .00024%.

Our company has been in business almost 10 years and delivering quality service to each of our clients matters very much to us. We request that this complainant contact Todd Hudson, 603-516-0295 ext. 2295  (toddhudson@sellmytimesharenow.com) directly with specific information about the account. Without a first and last name, dates, and other information, we are at a loss to comment on this complaint as we can not track transactions with the limited information provided.

We sincerely hope the complainant will contact us directly.