Complaint Review: Timeshare Concepts

• Updated: Mon, April 01, 2013

• Reported By: sandyjaqz34 — deland Florida
Timeshare Concepts
8666 Seminole Blvd. Seminole, Florida United States of America

Timeshare Concepts scamming phone company claiming to have a buyer for timeshare Seminole, Florida

*General Comment: Timeshare Resale Scams

I dealt with this company Timeshare Concepts claiming to be out of Seminole Florida. I paid them money upfront to get rid of my time slot. They never had any intentions on helping me only taking my money and never answering the phone again. Pay no upfront money...Luckily I was contacted by a company by the name of central financial services out of lake Mary fl who knew of the fraud . Of course I was very skeptical of them as well. Although I had nothing to lose. They took on my case with absolutely no money upfront (never will pay upfront again!!) they were able to get my money back to me and then they were entitled to a % of 45% that I had to pay them. It was a higher fee but at least I didn't have to pay upfront and got more than half my money back. Their Number is 407- 965- 1406 if anyone is interested in getting their money back. Run for your life with Timeshare Concepts! I hope this may be of some use to anyone else out there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2013 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Timeshare-Concepts/Seminole-Florida-/Timeshare-Concepts-scamming-phone-company-claiming-to-have-a-buyer-for-timeshare-Seminole-1039751. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Timeshare Concepts

#1 General Comment

Timeshare Resale Scams

AUTHOR: janie78j - ()

Sadly but truth, there is virtually no resale market for timeshare anymore. The market has collapsed and the stark truth is most timeshare is worthless. Ebay is full of timeshare weeks unsold for only $1. The sellers would of course be quite happy to sell for eve less just to rid themselves of timeshare, so, what would anyone believe on someone that calls and claims there's a "prospect buyer" for your timeshare? It's just too good to be true... I'm sorry you fell for this, but I recommend you to read these articles from mexican timeshare solutions on how  to get out of a timeshare resale scam: (((REDACTED)))