Complaint Review: Timeshare Hot List

• Updated: Mon, July 21, 2014

• Reported By: Angry — Casa Grande Arizona
Timeshare Hot List
7680 Universal Blvd., Suite 565 Orlando, Florida USA

Timeshare Hot List We paid them $1792 with a promise to sell our timeshare within a year or refund our money. Orlando Florida

This company kept calling us to list our timeshare for rent or sale.  We finally did at a cost of $1792 which they promised to refund to us if the timehsare did not sellor rent within a year.  When I called them after the year was up, they refused to refund my money and told me I had to call them every 3 months to keep the listing active.  I ws not informed of this when we palced the listing.  We never signed a contract with them and they tried to tell us that one ws e-signed and it was legal in the state of Florida.  They could not provide me with proof of this and just emailed me an unsigned contract that they said they emailed to us and because they had emailed it to us, they said we had accepted it.  They would not accept my calls and when I left messages they would not return them.  Now when I call the numbers are out of service.  I am very angry that this company can get away with things like this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2014 03:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Timeshare-Hot-List/Orlando-Florida/Timeshare-Hot-List-We-paid-them-1792-with-a-promise-to-sell-our-timeshare-within-a-year-1163828. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Timeshare Hot List