Complaint Review: Timeshare Investors Of America

• Submitted: Fri, February 10, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, February 10, 2012

• Reported By: Doug — Stevens Point Wisconsin U.S.A.
Timeshare Investors Of America
20333 State Hwy 249 Suite 200, Houston, Texas United States of America

Timeshare Investors Of America TIA claimed to have sold my timeshare and said they were the right company,NOT!! Houston , Texas

I was initially contacted by Mike Richards who said TIA was the right company to sell my timeshare and it should take no more than 90-120 days. He told me they sell timeshares in groups to corporations looking to buy millions of points at one time.

A short time later a Nick Charles called me and said he had a buyer and he would have a closing date for me, understand I signed up on 6-1-11 and now he called me back with it sold. Well we went into a lull period to get all the specifics taken care of. In the mean time I was called by Leon Aved,also from TIA. Then I was sent to or assigned to Chris Stevens, which by the way it is the 1st of June now, and he tells me he needs $2500.00 for closing costs, which would be refunded at closing.
  Well I went wild I told him Nick Charles never said anything about more money. He said it is a 3 step process and closing is the second step and he could have this all wraped up in 2weeks sfter he recieves the money. Well I sent the money and from then on it has been nothing, no phone calls, I leave messages with no return phone call. Now I am talking to a Avid Medow who says he is a supervisor but I still have the timeshare, am out $3600.00 and the 1st of March 2012 is a year and my contract is up.

For something that I was told takes 90-120 days I'm looking at 365 and NO SALE

We need to find someone who can help us put these guys in Jail!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2012 10:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Timeshare-Investors-Of-America/Houston-Texas-77070/Timeshare-Investors-Of-America-TIA-claimed-to-have-sold-my-timeshare-and-said-they-were-t-837433. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Timeshare Investors Of America