Complaint Review: Timeshare Investors of America

3300 S. Gessner RD Suit 251 Houston, Texas United States of America
  • Phone: 832 3773311
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

Timeshare Investors of America Linda Mitchell Promised to sell our timeshare to a group of investors within 6 months Houston, Texas

In January 2011 we signed a contract with Timeshare Investors of America where they promised to sell our timeshare in 30 - 45 days. We paid a fee that was refundable at closing to process our paperwork.

45 days went by with no reults. I called several times and finally talked to James Parker who told me we needed to pay more as a good faith investment refundaable at closing or risk losing our original investment, toal investment now became $6713.00. This was to be settled by the end of June 2011.

In July I called and spoke with Nick Charles who told me the investors that were going to by our timeshare put everything on hold until September. In October I called and spoke with Evan Medow who told me the investors have put everything on hold until December.

In January I spoke to Evan Medow again and he told me everything was put on hold until the economy got better. Our contract expired on January 18th and since then I have not been able to contact anyone at TIA. Today March 30th 2012 I called again and this time the phone has been disconnected

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2012 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Timeshare-Investors-of-America/Houston-Texas-77063/Timeshare-Investors-of-America-Linda-Mitchell-Promised-to-sell-our-timeshare-to-a-group-of-861453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Timeshare Investors of America