Complaint Review: Timeshare Resale Source

• Submitted: Thu, January 03, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 03, 2013

• Reported By: Jeff — Houston Texas United States of America
Timeshare Resale Source
9625 Mission Gorge Rd., Suite B2-393 Santee, California United States of America

Timeshare Resale Source Scam Santee, California

*Consumer Comment: Timeshare Resales

*Consumer Comment: upfront fee = FRAUD

I was called by Timeshare Resale Source and agreed over the phone to pay them an upfront fee of $999 to sell my timeshare, with the understanding that they would buy my unit for at least 10k if it didn't sell after 10 months.  I was told I could cancel the contract in writing within three days, and that I would receive a contract in the mail for my review and signature.

I received a written contract in the mail the following week that differed from what I was told over the phone regarding their agreement to purchase my timeshare if not sold within the specified period.  Rather than returning the signed contract, I immediately called to cancel and sent a cancellation letter but was told my cancellation was not approved as it was not received within 3 days of the phone call.

I disputed the credit card charge but Timeshare Resale Source rebutted my attempts to reverse the charge.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 10:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Timeshare-Resale-Source/Santee-California-92071/Timeshare-Resale-Source-Scam-Santee-California-990585. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Timeshare Resale Source

Timeshare Resales

AUTHOR: janehill - ()

WE PAID COMPANY THE FEE OF $599.00 ON AUGUST 16,2011, AFTER BEING TOLD THAT THEY WOULD HAVE A BUYER FOR THE TIMESHARE IN A ABOUT TWO WEEKS HOWEVER, WE WOULD HAVE TO PAY THE MONEY BEFORE THEY COULD GO AHEAD WITH THE SALE. FROM THAT TIME UNTIL NOW THE ...

upfront fee = FRAUD

AUTHOR: IsabellaP - (United States of America)

You should never pay an upfront fee to sell your timeshare. Have you been insistent with the company about your issue? you should definitely get your money back. I know a company that can offer you a free consultation on your matter, maybe that could help, this is their website:

good luck!!