Complaint Review: Timeshare Resale Source

• Updated: Mon, March 24, 2014

• Reported By: Mary — Houston Texas
Timeshare Resale Source
9625 Mission George Rd. Suite B2-393 Santee, California USA

Timeshare Resale Source Timeshare Resale Source is a "Sham". They offered me $1.00 to buy my Timeshare Santee California

*Author of original report: Matter Resolved

*Consumer Comment: Timeshare Resale Source & Royal Elite Timeshare Scam

I paid Timeshare Resale Source $996.00 to sell my timeshare. If it was not sold after 10 months they would buy it from me. They listed it on their web site which I am not sure how much traffic this site receives. After 10 months it was not sold so I mailed in the paper work for them to purchase it from me.

It took 8 months for them to send me an offer letter.  The offer letter stated that they would buy it for $1.00 with an additional cost of $1,050.00 to cancel the timeshare out of my name.  They used bids from Ebay Real Estate to determine the market price/value. I was not told by the initial salesperson that the market price/value of my Timeshare would be determine by bids on Ebay. Ebay Real Estate is used by individuals who want to get rid of property and will accept any price. Timeshare Resale Source is a sham to take consumer's money. You only get Ripped-Off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2014 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Timeshare-Resale-Source/Santee-California-92071/Timeshare-Resale-Source-Timeshare-Resale-Source-is-a-Sham-They-offered-me-100-to-bu-1133189. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Timeshare Resale Source

Matter Resolved

AUTHOR: Mary - ()

I AM THE CONSUMER WHO FILED THIS REPORT. I AM UPDATING IT BECAUSE TIMESHARE RESALE SOURCE HAS RESOLVED THE MATTER AND I AM PLEASED WITH THEIR RESOLUTION.

Timeshare Resale Source & Royal Elite Timeshare Scam

AUTHOR: VickyF - ()

We listed our Royal Elite timeshare with Timeshare Resale Source in August of 2012. They were very friendly, persistent, and eager to give us great information regarding how quickly our week would sell. As you can see, it's been over a year and we've NEVER received a phone call regarding our listing. We've reduced the asking price several times and each time we did, it took more than 2 phone calls to get the price correct on the website. This company could care less about you once you give them your $600. I advise against anyone using them to "sell" your timeshare. If only we could get back the money we so willingly, so foolishly gave them...