Complaint Review: Timeshare Savings Network, A Division Of First Freedom Mortgage Group, INC.,

• Submitted: Wed, January 30, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, January 30, 2008

• Reported By:New Port Richey Florida
Timeshare Savings Network, A Division Of First Freedom Mortgage Group, INC.,
4146 S.W. 64th Ave Davie, Florida U.S.A.

Timeshare Savings Network, A Division Of First Freedom Mortgage Group, INC A Freindly Lender., Promised they could sell my timeshare for $19,000 minimum within 3 months. I had to pay a fee of $684.00, agreed to with thier contract of proof. Davie Florida

Timeshare Savings Network, A Division of First Freedom Mortgage Group, Inc. Also affiliated with Friendly Lenders. They promised to sell my timeshare for a minimum of $19,000 within 3 months. I had to agree to pay them a fee of $684.00 as agreed in their contract. I spoke with Lee Berman, Senior Marketing director at 888-450-4876 ext. 109. I rec. a letter from this company signed by Nikki Lindo and a copy of the contract. I attemptedd to make contact with this person or anyone after 8 wks as a follow up. The phones and faxes were not working numbers. I did research on the internet by looking this company up once again via BBB. I was directed to The Friendly Lenders site. The phone was dis-connected. Prior to my conducting any business with this company, I checked it out with the BBB. They gave this company an A+ rating. Now I find that the BBB is giving this company an NR rating. This company needs to be help liable and responsible. The victims need to be reimbursted financially. The BBB needs to be more accountable and reliable.

Rnbear
New Port Richey, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2008 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Timeshare-Savings-Network-A-Division-Of-First-Freedom-Mortgage-Group-INC/Davie-Florida-33314/Timeshare-Savings-Network-A-Division-Of-First-Freedom-Mortgage-Group-INC-A-Freindly-Lend-304656. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Timeshare Savings Network, A Division Of First Freedom Mortgage Group, INC.,