Complaint Review: Timeshare Savings Network

• Submitted: Tue, January 08, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, January 08, 2008

• Reported By:Cincinnati Ohio
Timeshare Savings Network
4146 S.W. 64th Ave. Davie, Florida U.S.A.

Timeshare Savings Network Aka First Freedom Mortgage Group Inc., Aka Friendly Lenders Took my money and ran Davie Florida

On August 7th, 2007 I was contacted about selling my timeshare for an upfront charge of $989 with a guarantee to sell it or a refund.

I was told that I would receive a contract and never did. I made several attempts to contact them and until November I was unable to reach anyone.

When I finally talked to Anne and Jennifer in November they told me that a refund check would be sent out by DHL.

I have received no check and now there is only a recording at their phone line and the message box is full so you can't leave a message (not that it would help anyway).

Craig
Cincinnati, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2008 02:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Timeshare-Savings-Network/Davie-Florida-33314/Timeshare-Savings-Network-Aka-First-Freedom-Mortgage-Group-Inc-Aka-Friendly-Lenders-Took-298165. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Timeshare Savings Network