Complaint Review: Timeshares By Owner

• Updated: Tue, June 03, 2008

• Reported By:Avilla Indiana
Timeshares By Owner

Timeshares By Owner RIP-OFF BEWARE, HANG UP ORLANDO Florida

I was contacted on sept of 2006 for them to sell my time share. They said they could have it sold within 6 months. I did a check by phone for $400.00 and they gave me all their information.

It is on their web site but they are doing nothing to sell this. They contacted me after 8 months and wanted to know if I would drop my selling price and I did by $5000.00. and still nothing happened.

I was then contacted early 2008 and they wanted me to pay another $400.00 so they could auction it off on e-bay. I told them no and still have not sold my timeshare. So if this company contacts you please hang up the phone

Avilla, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2008 06:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Timeshares-By-Owner/ORLANDO-Florida-32819/Timeshares-By-Owner-RIP-OFF-BEWARE-HANG-UP-ORLANDO-Florida-336875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Timeshares By Owner