Museum

• Updated: Mon, May 09, 2011

• Reported By: Mz Kayjohn — New Orleans Louisiana United States of America
Timeshares By Owner
7111 Grand National Dr Ste 103 Orlando, Florida United States of America

Timeshares By Owner RIPOFF RIPOFF RIPOFF DONT TRUST THIS COMPANY Orlando, Florida

I was contacted by this company to advertise rental for my timeshare. I was very suspicious at first but over time I softened and allowed the con artist to covince me to advertise with the. He even used the old trick of talking with "The manager" to lower the price from $599. They really contacted me at the most inopportune time or I think I would not have fell for the sales pitch. We were promised to have our timeshare rented by the weekend (New Years weekend)  because there was a high demand. Needless to say we never heard from anyone and it is now almost 5 months later and nothing. This company is a total RIPOFF.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2011 08:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Timeshares-By-Owner/Orlando-Florida-32819/Timeshares-By-Owner-RIPOFF-RIPOFF-RIPOFF-DONT-TRUST-THIS-COMPANY-Orlando-Florida-727476. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Timeshares By Owner