Complaint Review: Timeshares By Owner

• Updated: Tue, January 29, 2013

• Reported By: Rafa — Carolina Puerto Rico
Timeshares By Owner
8578 palm Parkway Orlando, Fl 32836 Internet United States of America

Timeshares By Owner This company took my info , telling me that they were going to make money for me, 2 years ago!!! Orlando, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: We provide the services promised.

*UPDATE Employee: Response

Be carefull people there are companies like this one that have your info somehow and comvince you taking advantage of you to rip you off . This company was going to rent my time share , took 998.00 for legal expenses or what ever and never call again. This was on Oct 10 , 2011 they said that they were going to rent in a few month.  Someone have to stop this people ...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2013 07:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Timeshares-By-Owner/internet/Timeshares-By-Owner-This-company-took-my-info-telling-me-that-they-were-going-to-make-m-1005309. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Timeshares By Owner

We provide the services promised.

AUTHOR: Kevin White - ()

Timeshares By Owner is a timeshare resale advertising company and we have a fully staffed customer service department that is here to help our clients with any questions or concerns that they might have regarding their advertising. While we cannot guarantee a timeframe for finding a buyer or renter for a client's timeshare or guarantee what the offered amount might be, we do generate over $1.3 million in offers on a monthly basis.

If you are not receiving an offer, then give our Customer Service Department a call at toll-free (888) 707-8463. We are available Monday-Friday 9 to 5 EDT. I know that we can help.

Kevin White, Mgr., Customer Service

Response

AUTHOR: Kevin White - ()

I understand that you must have purchased advertising in the amount of $998 to advertise your timeshare for sale and/or for rent. As a timeshare resale advertising company, it is advertising that you purchase from Timeshares By Owner (the fees are not for any other service). While we cannot guarantee a price or timeframe in which your timeshare will rent and/or sell, we do generate approximately $1.3 million in offers on a monthly basis.

Please call our Customer Service Dept at toll-free (888) 707-8463 to discuss your ad and I know that we can help and hopefully generate the offers you were expecting.

Kevin White