Complaint Review: Timesharesbyowner.com

• Updated: Fri, June 15, 2012

• Reported By: Richard — Spring Texas United States of America
Timesharesbyowner.com
8578 Palm Parkway Orlando, Florida United States of America

Timesharesbyowner.com Timeshares Direct Inc. Financial bullying and deceptive business practices against Senior Citizens. Orlando Florida

Run don't walk from Timeshares By Owner (TSBO), they charge large upfront advertising fees and use deceptive business practices than use financial bullying when you cancel within the 3 day legal limit.  You have a better chance of winning the Texas Lottery than selling your timeshare through TSBO.

On May 8, 2012 David Rodriguez call me and implied Timeshares By Owner had offers to purchase Summer Bay timeshares.  If I enrolled in their platinum advertising program those offers would be released for my review and TSBO would list my 3 remaining properties at no additional cost.  Being desperate to rid myself of my timeshares I authorized a charge to my credit card.

The morning of May 9, 2012 no offers were in my email so I call my credit card company and authorized a stop payment on the charge.  That afternoon I received a call from Michael Moss informing me that he could go through the banks merchant account and collect the funds and then he would cancel the advertising and I would receive nothing.

I later discovered that I had an active advertising account from March 2011 with TSBO and had such a offer existed for my Summer Bay timeshare I would have received an email for my review but no emails arrived!  I am waiting for advice on how to proceed from my Law Firm.

As of May 9, 2012 the TSBO Miami Gardens sales staff did not know that a Code of Conduct was posted on the company web site.  Simply put, David Rodriguez and Michael Moss are two people I never wish to communicate with again.

The Customer Service Group is the only positive I have to report about TSBO.  If your company needs top notch customer service people I recommend they use TSBO as a source.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2012 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Timesharesbyownercom/Orlando-Florida-32837/Timesharesbyownercom-Timeshares-Direct-Inc-Financial-bullying-and-deceptive-business-pr-898104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Timesharesbyowner.com