Complaint Review: Timeshares.com - Wyndham Vacation Ownership Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, June 15, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 15, 2009

• Reported By:Manati Other
Timeshares.com - Wyndham Vacation Ownership Inc.
8427 SouthPark Circle Orlando, FL, Florida U.S.A.

Timeshares.com - Wyndham Vacation Ownership - Quincy Brown Quincy Brown from Timeshares.com violent verbal attack and stalking against consumer Orlando, FL Florida

*Author of original report: Using 3rd parties to do the work

Tonight I had the most horrible time with this Quincy Brown, representative from Timeshares.com. My wife contacted Timeshares.com to explore selling our timeshare, several weeks ago. The representative, Quincy Brown took the case but after careful consideration we decided not to pursue business with them. Well, tonight, this Quincy Brown called to my house, I answered the phone and told him I was unable to talk about it, without provocation this guy started disrespecting and insulting me calling me mentally challenged and that I should stop being an a*s repeatedly. I hung up the phone (my home phone) so he started stalking through my wife's cell phone continuing with his verbal violence insulting me again and again. This guy was so violent and persistent that I had to disconnect / turn off my phones. I want to know if there is a way I can file a legal action against this guy for using the phone to verbally attack me. I already started the process against the company, but I need to start a process against this guy.

Jopr
Manati
Puerto Rico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2009 05:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Timesharescom-Wyndham-Vacation-Ownership-Inc/Orlando-FL-Florida-32819/Timesharescom-Wyndham-Vacation-Ownership-Quincy-Brown-Quincy-Brown-from-Timesharesco-461893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Timeshares.com - Wyndham Vacation Ownership Inc.

Using 3rd parties to do the work

AUTHOR: Jopr - (Puerto Rico)

While investigation a bit more, I found out that this guy (Quincy Brown) was calling from the number (800-882-0296) which is from buyatimeshare.com (www.vpresales.com) with offices in 30 Daniel Webster HWY Suite 1 Merrimack, NH 03054. So this company has some kind of agreement with Timeshaes.com and Wyndham Vacation Ownership.