Complaint Review: Timothy Black

• Reported By: Timothy Black Scam — Tempe Arizona USA
Timothy Black
Nationwide USA

Timothy Black Tim Black Timothy Black Pest Control SCAM Fraud Tempe Nationwide

Timothy Black is a Pest Control "expert" in Tempe AZ. He did a good job but the thing is I signed up for a 6 month service agreement abnd didn't even know it. I called Timothy on 6-22-15 and he came out and sprayed the house for the minor roach problem we were having. It was only $49 which I thought was a fair price.

BUT what I didn't realize is I supposedly "agreed" to a "premiun platinun package" when I signed the service order. He had written down my card on the service order which should have been a tip off. It would have been better if he ran the card or used a square reader or something.

And I just noticed on my bank statement that I was billed in July and August too. But he has never come back out to spray again for this "platinun" package, I tried calling but he asked if I still had the agreement and I did. And low and behold it says I sigbed up for 6 momths. [continued below]....

..... I am so mad but now what? I think I just have to pay the last 3 months ottherwise he can report me to a credit collector right? I am so mad. It wasn't even explained to me.

Looking around on RR this seems to be a VERY common practice.  Or a very common SCAM I should say!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2015 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Timothy-Black/nationwide/Timothy-Black-Tim-Black-Timothy-Black-Pest-Control-SCAM-Fraud-Tempe-Nationwide-1254164. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Timothy Black