Complaint Review: Timothy Blair

• Updated: Fri, April 15, 2011

• Reported By: Bile Glover — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Timothy Blair
Los Angeles, California Los Angeles, California United States of America

Timothy Blair Tim Dog, aka Timothy Blair Tim Dog the Scam artist Los Angeles, California

*General Comment: Be Counted

I was too a victim of Timothy Blair (tim dog), he lies and cheat, he convince me to move back to Los Angeles from San Francisco, convince me to get a luxury apartment in Griffith Park me not knowing that he was using my credit for his own luxury because he couldn't get one on his own. He have me drive him and all of his friend though out Los Angeles, this man doesn't even have a car. All of my friend was asking me why all of the man I can invest my time and my money why got to be him... All of my friend was telling me to be very careful because I have no idea what kind of a man he is... I was young then. Everybody learn their lesson on their own way.. I did...

I still remember that day when he asked me to go to the store to get him some food, he hand me my car keys but my apartment keys are missing, I asked him where is my apartment key, he said just knocked and I said why do I have to knock on my own apartment, I didn't know he was planning to take over my place so he has a place to stay in, maybe he was tired of being in a cheap hotel everyday. I demanded to get my key back and asked him to take his clothes with him and leave. He did leave me not knowing he stole my last money $400 in my wallet.. So be very beware he is a sweet talker, charming but very dangerous...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2011 12:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Timothy-Blair/Los-Angeles-California-/Timothy-Blair-Tim-Dog-aka-Timothy-Blair-Tim-Dog-the-Scam-artist-Los-Angeles-California-706561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Timothy Blair

#1 General Comment

Be Counted

AUTHOR: Justice - (U.S.A.)

It sounds as if he was experienced at scamming even by the time he got to you.  Did you by any chance use your American Express or other credit card as an "authorized user"?  This is a common complaint by women he has set up or attempted to set up - is that he asks them to put him on their credit card - in the name of "business" venture together in some form.  Please contact either Jacky Jasper's web site for more info or either Atlanta's major fraud unit or Desoto County Mississippi DA's office to be counted.  Stay tuned for more info as becomes available.