Complaint Review: Timothy Candela

• Reported By: Melissa — lockport Illinois
Timothy Candela
Internet USA

Timothy Candela Craigslist rental scam Internet romeoville, Illinois

I just saw that your listing on craigslist was marked as a scam. I am no longer interested. Thanks for nothing.

From: Timothy Candela <timothy.candela@yahoo.com>
To: Melissa
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2013 1:24 PM
Subject: Rental Application Form!!!

Thanks for the email, I am getting pleased with your plight, We have been searching for the right person to occupy the home in our absent which I believe God will answer my prayer very soon towards my property.the utilities are included in the rent likeWasher,Dryer,Heat,Garbage,Disposal,Fireplace,Fridge,stove,Dishwasher,Dryer,Refrigerator,internet access e.t.c.We plan to stay here for 4years or more and I might also decide to move back to my new renovated home in Orlando upon my arrival.Filling out of the Questionnaire will determined if you are the right person to occupy my house,we will send another email to let you know our final decision.

my cell phone is:(443) 333-9607.

Rental Information......

Full Name?
Full Address?
Cell Phone Number?
Home phone Number?
Work Phone Number?
Date of Birth?
Are you married?
How many people will be living in the house?
Do you have a pet?
Do you have a car?
What is your monthly income?
Reference Contact Name and Address if Any?
Why are you moving?
When do you intend to pay the deposit?
When do you intend Moving in?
Any Police problem?
Thanks and remain blessed..

--- On Mon, 5/27/13, Melissa wrote:

From: Melissa
Subject: - $850 / 2br - 1200ft&sup2; - LIVING ROOM WITH VAULTED CEILING, FAMILY ROOM, (Romeoville, IL 60446)
To: "timothy.candela@yahoo.com" <timothy.candela@yahoo.com>
Date: Monday, May 27, 2013, 4:23 PM

Hello, I sent an email from mine and my fiancee's joint email account and I just wanted to make sure you didn't think it was spam. We are diligently looking for a place to rent, and I am in love with this house so far from what I can see. I live in lockport, so being local is a huge plus. Please email me back asap and let me know what our next step should be.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2013 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Timothy-Candela/internet/Timothy-Candela-Craigslist-rental-scam-Internet-romeovillenbspIllinois-1054399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Timothy Candela