Complaint Review: Timothy Knox

• Updated: Wed, January 02, 2013

• Reported By: Mary — Wyoming South Dakota United States of America
Timothy Knox
London, Select State/Province United Kingdom

Timothy Knox Timothy R. Kox This guy preys on vulnerable women to try to get money. He goes on various date sites so beware!!!!!!! He pretends that he is a civil Engineer working offshore in the UK. London, United Kingdom

*Consumer Comment: more pictures and profile

Ladies and men beware!!!!!  There is a date site  stalker and predator who goes by the name of Timothy Knox, Timothy R. Knox.  supposedly a Civil Engineer who will eventually try to obtain money or anything else from you!  My antanae went up when he said that he wanted money from me.  He failed in this attempt but let me enlighten you.  I was on a date site and this guy asked to correspond with me on that site.

Eventually we exchanged phone numbers and email addresses.  The number he gave me was a London, England number.  He says that he works there for the money but lives in California.  When he asked me for money, I immediately started researching him.  This guy pops up on every dating site there is and some sites e.g., linkedin and the like as a consultant and/or hired out civil engineer.

He also is on some bogus site for Gatwayconstruction and you can tell he pasted his picture in because it is distorted on that site. [continued below]....
.....  On some sites, he lives in the UK.  On other sites he lives between California and Illinois! Another thing about this guy is that he says on some sites that he has two children, a girl and a boy.  On other sites, he only has a daughter.  Ironically, he has pics up but I don't think that is him.  I have spoken with whomever that is that goes by that name and he has a spanish/english accent which can sometime come across as some type of islander!

When he couldn't get money out of me he then started asking me to get him a Iphone5 and was very specific about the type of Iphone.  He picked the wrong one in me because I don't have any security issues.  For the ones that do, I can imagine how he scammed them out of  a lot of money!

I hope this helps whomever he has scammed.  For whatever reason I do have some imformation on him that I provided for anyone else that has received corresponce from this guy from one of the dating sites.

Beware, he is very, very charming and very very patient.  If it had not been for the fact that I am cheap/frugal or whatever you want to call it, he probably would have scammed me! Hope this helps and for the one that were scammed, my empathy for you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2013 09:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Timothy-Knox/London-Select-StateProvince-/Timothy-Knox-Timothy-R-Kox-This-guy-preys-on-vulnerable-women-to-try-to-get-money-He-go-990351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Timothy Knox