Complaint Review: Timothy Leahy Jr

• Updated: Mon, January 16, 2012

• Reported By: Gotcha — Los Angeles California United States of America
Timothy Leahy Jr
Los Angeles CA 90526 Los Angeles, California United States of America

Timothy Leahy Jr, Timmy Leahy, Tim Leahy RIPOFF, WEED DEALER & PILL JUNKIE Los Angeles, California

This young adult is going to have some hard lessons to learn about being ethical in business dealings. I was buying some medical cannabis from him for a while so I was very surprised when he did a grab and run with my money. It was only $370 he ripped me off for. It's not that much for me but someone else who is in a hard position then me could really be in a bad situation with out there meds... I just want everyone to know that this guy can not be trusted. He is about 22-24 and 5' 8" brown hair thats a little long. He drives a Gray Ford Ranger and has a bother that is a junkie too a year or two younger. His phone number is 818-795-3924. I will be updating his personal contact information such as his address when I get it from my friend who works at DMV.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2012 05:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Timothy-Leahy-Jr/Los-Angeles-California-90404/Timothy-Leahy-Jr-Timmy-Leahy-Tim-Leahy-RIPOFF-WEED-DEALER-PILL-JUNKIE-Los-Angeles-C-823611. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Timothy Leahy Jr