Complaint Review: Timothy Michael Murphy

• Submitted: Wed, April 23, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, April 23, 2008

• Reported By:addison Illinois
Timothy Michael Murphy
762 West Dempster Street Suite D211 Mount Prospect, Illinois U.S.A.

Timothy M Murphy Attorny +James Needles, Investigator For The Illinois Attorney Registration Attorney Violated 5079 North Eleston Ave Suite 102ll Chicago Il 60630 The Second Addresses 762 West Dempester St Suite D211 Mount Prospect Il 60056 Illinois

*Author of original report: Case resolved

SHERKO IHSAN
400 N MILL RD AP#41
ADDISON IL 60101
EMAIL sherko1213@yahoo.com
Phone 630-709-5071
SHERKO IHSAN CLIM NO. 07 CI 4775

Timothy M. Murphy (29513) Settle and close my case without my permeation
and he know I need surgery for neck and back.

1- Timothy Murphy collect money to file case against
repossess company and he never did..

2- Timothy Murphy took my paper, pictures, estimate, and money to file case against
repossess company and he never did.

3- Timothy Murphy closed my case (car accident) without my permeation he knew I need surgery and I cant work. ( if you don't accept the offer i will closed the case)

4- lost my security clearance ( court on my record).

5- lost contract with department of defense of $160.000.00 a year for minimum three years.

6- on 08/14/2006 he file motion to withdraw from my case and what he said JUDJE KILANDER REFUSED TO LET HIM OUT OF THE CASE .he called me to meet in his office on 08/16/2006 and he is going to do the best
for my case after 1/2 hour talk we shake hands.

7- NEXT DAY on 08/17/2006 LOOKS LIKE HE DID THE BEST HE CLOSE MY CASE
8- I DID NOT KNOW MY CASE WAS CLOSED TILL I START, RESIEVED THE BILLS FROM THE DOCTORS OFFICE.

9- HOW THIS HAPOPEND, IS HE WORKING TO HELP ME ON MY CASE OR IS THIS A GAME AGAINST ME
((( HIM & JUDGE KILANDER & JAMES M. HOFFMAN & GARRESTON
& SANTORA ))).

10- Do you want to tell me you DROP easy $9.900.00 and close the case.
can you explain that ......are you Betrayed or loser !!!! Tim
11- I will seek for the justice till it solved the problem, but if there is no
justice I will say good luck to you and congratulation. keep up with
a good job Timothy Murphy.

ATTN:..ATTN:...

Timothy Murphy moved to five different locations, he never contact me to update information for new addresses. .. I had to find his new address on my own time.

Timothy Murphy never answer his phone and if you leave a massage, no respond from him and wouldn't call back.
My phone records shows how many times I called him AND HOW MENY TIMES HE CALLED ME.

Even the only address he has in ( ARDC ) never updated... he moved from this address more than 4 month ago.

Thank you for your help and if you need any further information or if you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to call me at any time.
Truly yours
SHERKO

Sherko
addison, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2008 07:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Timothy-Michael-Murphy/Mount-Prospect-Illinois-60056/Timothy-M-Murphy-Attorny-James-Needles-Investigator-For-The-Illinois-Attorney-Registrati-328267. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Timothy Michael Murphy

Case resolved

AUTHOR: Sherko - ()

This case is now resolved. Disregard all prior information.