- Report: #949239
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Timothy Pittullo
Timothy Pittullo8280 Utica Avenue, Suite, 200 Rancho Cucamonga, California United States of America
Timothy Pittullo Law Offices of Timothy Pittullo Not Recommended. Excessive Billing. Unethical. Rancho Cucamonga, California
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- Does not offer clarity in billing
- Sloppy work product and does not follow-up on discovery
- Does not prepare ahead of critical meetings
- Combative and arrogant
- Court employees dislike him and as a result do not extend kindness to his cases
- Hires inexperienced staff and has high turnover which affects quality of product and bills clients to educate new staff
- Has a poor reputation throughout southern california
- A book was written about him called "without honor"
- He and the staff attorney's do not have proficiency outside of family law
- Elevates the combativeness and bitterness between parties
- Will cross the line and engage in questionable tactics
- Follows the money and does not care about the client, pads hours
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2012 02:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Timothy-Pittullo/Rancho-Cucamonga-California-91730/Timothy-Pittullo-Law-Offices-of-Timothy-Pittullo-Not-Recommended-Excessive-Billing-Uneth-949239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.