Complaint Review: Timothy Roberto Knox

• Submitted: Tue, March 19, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 19, 2013

• Reported By: Chris — Switzerland Nationwide
Timothy Roberto Knox
confirmed stolen when verifying London/Fremont/San Ramon, California United States of America

Timothy Roberto Knox Tim Knox, Tim Roberto Dating Scammer London/Fremont/San Ramon, California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Charles prince Morgan

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Aaban Shafi

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: more pictures

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Adam Wilson

*Consumer Comment: There is no such person

*Author of original report: on zoosk with a new picture ,new face

Ladies please be aware. He is very charming and nice! He has to leave his kids in the States to work in
London as a civil engineer.

All of a sudden everything goes wrong and he starts asking for money. Broken tools, hospital costs, tax payments, attorney fees....

He will kindly ask for money. He will keep asking and will make you feel guilty and bad. If you send money please note that you will not see any cent any more, even if he promisses to turn everything back right again.

His dating Profile: (zoosk,com, nick name 'caring')
i am a good-looking, attractive, sincere man who is sensitive, has a pretty good sense of humor and a good head on my shoulders. i am a no-nonsense, down to earth person and I can be honest to a fault at times. i am direct, I don't believe in beating around the bush and i am not a game-player. I take care of myself but I am low maintenance. [continued below]....
..... i am also practical and realistic. i am looking for someone special who will be respectful, caring, thoughtful and considerate. . I like to give as well as receive. I have varied interests and good qualities, however, I am not one to boast about myself so I guess you're just going to have to find out
on your own what those are .i am a little reserved and quiet when I first meet someone but when I get comfortable with them I have no problem opening up. I try to lead a healthy lifestyle by eating properly and exercising regularly. I really don't like photos of myself, i am definitely not photogenic and I look a lot better in person. That's why I don't have many

i am looking for an exclusive, serious, long term, committed relationship with a sweet, sensitive, sincere,
affectionate, romantic, attractive, LOCAL (Anywhere in the world) I'd like to connect with one special person on ALL levels--someone to be close with and grow old together. I am serious about looking for and finding a partner.I don't like superficial people they usually have no depth. I like people who are capable of the same honesty warmth and passion about life that I have. I'm socially liberal and personally conservative(how I dress and conduct myself) . It's important to me that we as mankind take care of our weaker members.I've been to a number of places in search of the place I want to call home, who knows if I'll find it soon, Some might say I look innocent, but looks can be deceiving. If you're not a fan of sarcasm or directness, then you probably won't like me. If you ask for my opinion expect that I will give you honest feedback and not what you prefer to hear. (I promise I am not always harsh with what I say.) If I've piqued your interest feel free to contact me, and if not then hopefully someone else will. ..Are you willing go on the journey of life with me?

Before the first "date" we would have shared extensively about beliefs, attitudes, purposes, values, goals, etc over the phone and/or video calls and had the opportunity to pray together...So with all that homework
completed, I see the first date sort of like dessert: an opportunity to experience one another whether over coffee, dinner, or a sport or social event, something both casual and comfortable.

He has different persons around him involving when needed. I had phone calls from 2 male doctors and a female bank manager

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2013 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Timothy-Roberto-Knox/LondonFremontSan-Ramon-California-/Timothy-Roberto-Knox-Tim-Knox-Tim-Roberto-Dating-Scammer-LondonFremontSan-Ramon-Califo-1036004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Timothy Roberto Knox

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Charles prince Morgan

AUTHOR: Fake person - ()

He apprears in Facebook as his name of "Charles prince Morgan"

He has multiple accounts in Facebook with his name just like "aaban shafi"

when you take a look other "Charles prince Morgan" there are similarity between them, mentioning " civil engineer" " widowed " " London" "Maryland " " Oxford university". When you take a look pictures, there are exactly same pictures as well.

I am suspected " Charles prince Morgan" may be part of scam group.

facebook.com/search/results.php?q=Charles+Prince+Morgan&init=public

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Aaban Shafi

AUTHOR: Scam - ()

https://www.facebook.com/elvis.lewis.5 Found his picture in facebook. His name is " Aaban Shafi"

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

more pictures

AUTHOR: freedom - ()

more pictures of this guy

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Adam Wilson

AUTHOR: freedom - ()

I had known him through Match.com.

Yes, he said that he lives in San Jose, and lost his wife about 4 years ago. He had to go to England for his civil engineer job, he has been asking money for medical fee, fixing tools, and attorney fee. He sent the copy of check and copy of passport when he asked me for money, and I trusted him.

Now I know, He is not Adam Wilson.

There is no such person

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

There is a Nigerian scammer who stole someone's pictures and posted them in order to bilk a woman out of money - from now on check the spelling and grammar.  These are dead giveaways.

on zoosk with a new picture ,new face

AUTHOR: Chris - ()