Complaint Review: Tim's Lawn Service

• Updated: Fri, November 30, 2012

• Reported By: TB Preservations — Plant City Florida United States of America
Tim's Lawn Service
Reynolds Ave Plant City, Florida United States of America

Tim's Lawn Service Timothy McCoy, Jennifer Hunt Stole, Breach of Contract, 2nd Rate Work, Stole, Not a Registered Florida Corporation Plant City, Florida

*General Comment: Text Back Up

Tim McCoy and Jennifer Hunt (Tim's Lawn Service) worked as a Sub Contractor for approximately 1 year with my company.  They were paid for jobs that were not completed that unfortunately were discovered to late and after they were terminated.  My company scrambled to get to each and every job they performed services on and correct the situation.  During lawn maintenance services, they would only complete a portion of the back yard leaving the grass to grow along the property edge over 6 ft tall.   Duct taped visqueen together on swimming pool covers and did not bother to take the pictures of this because they knew it was against HUD guidelines.  Over 100 grass cuts had to be corrected directly by me that they purposefully neglected to complete correctly.  In addition they kept a utilty trailer and laptop that was my company's property.  It not factual that they are owed any $$$, but instead OWE my company over $10,000 for work we had to complete that they were paid for and properties stolen from my company.  Beware of this crew - they are not licensed nor insured and will do their best to destroy your business as they are very jealous of anyone whom is successful.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2012 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tims-Lawn-Service/Plant-City-Florida-33563/Tims-Lawn-Service-Timothy-McCoy-Jennifer-Hunt-Stole-Breach-of-Contract-2nd-Rate-Work-971479. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tim's Lawn Service

#1 General Comment

Text Back Up

AUTHOR: Worked for Free Too - (United States of America)

Tampa Bay Preservation/DECAL - Eva Clauch and David Clauch. If one more false lie is stated on this website, ALL actions necessary will be taken. I have message/text back up that your labtop was returned. I have message/text back up the trailer was giving to Tim's Lawn Service. I also have message/text back up of conversation we had back since the beginning of this bull crap lie relationship. Please keep in mind, I know you are FULLY aware what is in these conversation. I need NOT say more unless you post lies on this website one more time. This is NOT a threat!! They are direct text messages from your phone number that is easily traced. All this company did was provide hard honest work to your company and didn't get paid. Had all the stuff you claim is true. Then please explain why someone isn't in jail for grand thief? Because it's NOT true! Why you lost your $150,000 contract? Because you work people and don't pay them (doesn't look good to the company you are contracted to)
Words of advise: be very careful and choose your battles wisely!!
You don't make much sense either! If someone owed me $10,000 I would be trying to get my money. We tried to get our money from you and you just changed your company to avoid paying.
What success do you have? NONE nothing to be jealous of!!
It's only going to get uglier! We let this go if you want. But I see you rather still try to inflicted more emotions and finacial damage. It's not working! Stronger minds make it work.