begun

• Updated: Thu, February 21, 2013

• Reported By: vicki — Centreville Virginia United States of America
Tim's Tidy Touch Painting
2710 Farnsworth Dr Alexandria, Virginia United States of America

Tim's Tidy Touch Painting Simone and Tim does not honor their deals-they do not call back and are a ripoff Alexandria, Virginia

*Author of original report: Another untruth and fine print? WTHey?

*Author of original report: Tim's Tidy Touch Painting Social Living scam

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This report is false

I purchased a living social deal for my daughter to paint her baby's room.
We both called so very many times and emailed over and over and never
heard from them until...I described the services I needed as being a
larger job.  They then emailed back but not to my daughter to whom I
gave the coupon and needed the services even though she called long
before and much more than I did.

I requested my money back since they never returned her calls within the time period before it expired.
I got my money back from social living.  They are using these 'deals'  to
get free publicity and do not have any desire to honor the them.  They
are one big scam and it is a mistake to ever use their company for anything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2013 04:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tims-Tidy-Touch-Painting/Alexandria-Virginia-22303/Tims-Tidy-Touch-Painting-Simone-and-Tim-does-not-honor-their-deals-they-do-not-call-back-1018242. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tim's Tidy Touch Painting

Another untruth and fine print? WTHey?

AUTHOR: vicki - ()

I am sorry but the fine print had nothing to do with any of this complaint.  I do not know what you are talking about when you bring up that subject.  You did not respond to us until you thought you had a bigger job and then blew it off again.  ONLY time you ever contacted was when I said I had a lot of painting to do.  When I said it was a bedroom...once again...no contact.  We are not complaining about the refund Living Social gracefully provided us after you would not respond to our small job.  We are upset that you scam people pretending you are going to paint a room and then never contact unless you think you are going to get a bigger job.  Small print had nothing to do with it.  We had plenty of time to use our voucher.  You just did not have the time to call us to arrange anything...for weeks.  A mighty fine scam.

Tim's Tidy Touch Painting Social Living scam

AUTHOR: vicki - ()

There is not a true statement you have made.  You did not refund my money.  Social Living had to as you could not be bothered to respond to me or my daughter.  We really just wanted to have the babies room painted but that can not happen with a company that will not call or email you back for weeks.  You use Social Living as free advertisement.  You dont want to honor the small jobs.  You dont respond to those.  You use them as bait for larger ones and ignore when you do not get that nibble.  It is called bait and switch and your company is reprehensible.  Just read your other bad reviews on line.  They confirm this.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This report is false

AUTHOR: ziek - ()

We at Tims Tidy Touch painting honor all our coupon special. Customers are unhappy when they dont read fine print. This customer received there full refund, We are not a fraud. If you purchase a coupon you have 90days to get your money back if the coupon is not used.