Complaint Review: Tina Irving

• Updated: Sat, July 19, 2014

• Reported By: Tina Irving — Canillas de Albaida Alabama
Tina Irving
Internet USA

Tina Irving Caledonian Iberian Conections Under Brough Bay Ltd. we commission Clickingz to design and build a web site. There are already substantial records about the company on Rip Off report but Mr. Hassen has recently contacted me with abusive and threatening emails. The matter of any unpaid bills, if they exist, should be made through the court, not through harassment. Clearwater, Florida Florida

In 2013, Clickingz contacted me and said that they could design and build a web site for us.  The price was good, and they made all the right noises.  All was going well.  However, as time went on, I spent most of my time answering the same emails again and again.  They kept referring to the North Highland Way as a place, I told them time and again that it is a trail.  They did not understand.

I have a degree in IT from a London University, but they treated me with such contempt that I handed over the site to my partner, who also has a degree in IT.  It was clear that they did not like dealing with a woman, especially someone with more knowledge than them.

It became clear that they were not going to meet the deadline.  They didn't.

I don't know how someone with clearly limited technical knowledge, and could not even access our servers when we gave them the password can possibly call themselves web developers.  This has all come to the fore months later when Mr. Hassen found a post on Facebook supporting other people who had problems with him.  I have contacted some of those people and he has not contacted them.  This is a clear attempt at intimidation, harassment and Mr. Hassen should first understand clear and concise English (from a journalist, which I am) and then the laws of the Country in which he resides.

Given the number of complaints about this company on this site, would anyone want to contribute to legal costs and put forward a case against him.  I would be willing to put in $100.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2014 02:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tina-Irving/internet/Tina-Irving-Caledonian-Iberian-Conections-Under-Brough-Bay-Ltd-we-commission-Clickingz-t-1159829. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tina Irving