Complaint Review: Tina Rose

• Reported By: Kimberly — Goldsboro North Carolina United States of America
Tina Rose
713 E. 16 Ave. Cordele, Georgia United States of America

Tina Rose Stephanie Unich SCAM ALERT Cordele, Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Tina Rose Scam!!!

*General Comment: Contact Me

My sister and I were both scammed by Tina Rose.  I always figured something wasn't right, but of course like many others, what Tina would say about "evil spells" and "bad things happening if you don't do something" was very frightening.  After my sister called and told me that all of her phones were disconnected and her "mother's" phone as well, I decided to do a little research to see if anyone else has been influenced by her.  I feel like the biggest dummy, becase she has taken over $4000 from me and about $800 from my sister.  With all the promises of making our lives better in love, work, etc... it was kinda hard not to fall for it.   Throughout the entire time, she would tell me and my sister not to tell each other about the talks that we've had with her and to keep it a secret from everyone we know, out of fear of something attaching itself to them.

I also was told to throw over $2200, wrapped in a white cloth, into the walmart bag of cracked eggs and the "snake with roots attached".  The ritual was very frightening and tiring...  The snake apparently came from her rubbing an eggs all around my stomach and back area, while she and I screamed prayers.  Before the cleansing ritual, she would call about twice a week or right before pay day and ask me to gather large amounts of money and keep it on me and not to spend it.  Other times, she would have me send large amounts of money to her "associate" by the name of Stephanie Unich.  Once she had my sister send some money to her husband who goes by Jonathan Johnson.  She would also ask when's the next time I would be in town or she would say that she could come to me if needed.  Of course her plans to come here to North Carolina always fell thru, so in order to get some relief from the situation, I decided to drive to Cordele and see her, which is when the ritual with the snake took place.  If anyone out there reads this and can locate her, I would love to know, so that I can pursue getting my money back!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2010 03:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tina-Rose/Cordele-Georgia-31015/Tina-Rose-Stephanie-Unich-SCAM-ALERT-Cordele-Georgia-624255. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tina Rose

Tina Rose Scam!!!

AUTHOR: Not Happy - (U.S.A.)

You can go to the Cordele Police Fraud Department and file a complaint.  There was an article in the Cordele Dispatch on May 13, 2010 about this very psychic.  Get a copy of your report and keep it in case you do find her.  It will make your case that much stronger.  I am trying to track her down myself.

#2 General Comment

Contact Me

AUTHOR: Not Happy - (U.S.A.)

Hello,

I am the person who made the first complaint.  I want to share some info with you.  You can email me at (((ROR redacted))) Hope to hear from you soon!