Complaint Review: Tint Center.com, Tint Center.Net,www.aswf.cc, www.aswf.com.tw

• Submitted: Sun, September 25, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, September 26, 2011

• Reported By: Randy Maez — Albany New York United States of America
Tint Center.com, Tint Center.Net,www.aswf.cc, www.aswf.com.tw

Tint Center.com, Tint Center.Net,www.aswf.cc, www.aswf.com.tw www.parasolcanada.com Scam, Fraud Opreation, NOT Made in Amreica, re-sellers, cheats honest Americans, DO NOT TRUST THEM Internet

*Consumer Comment: More

*Author of original report: The whole story -- STAY AWAY -- RIPOFF ARTIST

I was told by the Tint Centre that because they buy in bulk from the major manufactures they can pass on the discounts. They also said to me that they carry only American Made products direct from the manufacture themselves.

They pushed me to buy from;
Headquarters
3135 Marco Street
Las Vegas, Nevada 89115
tel.800.835.9676
fax.702.643.0509

But I insisted on Llumar! They said sure we can do that!!!

I ordered from the Tint Center the Vista light gray 20% and I dont know what we got.

It looks light gray in the box and because we were installing at night we couldnt visibly see and difference and upon closer inspection we found Asian scrip on labels inside the plastic core. When I emailed the Tint Center they replies that the cores are made in Asia. But the tint is from LLumar and that the change in colour is because the film had not cured yet. This is all BULL SH++T.

I may be new only doing this for 4 years now but I know I have been scammed. I wrote back and complained and the Tint Center blew me off.

They sent me this email:

Subject: Claim for bad product
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 14:55:28 -0400
From: sales@Tintcenter.com
To: Randy@++++++++++++++.com

Dear Sir,

Please re-read our warrantee policy as noted below.

WARRANTY
Seller's sole warranty for each product sold is set forth in the warranty documentation associated with each product. Seller gives no warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Seller will not be held liable for any damages, which are incurred directly or indirectly on the vehicles or operators or passengers of the vehicle. Any variation of this policy must be in writing.
The Tint Center.

So now I lost my customer, and I am very thank full that he did pay me for the first part of the job that actually has Lumar on his windows, but the rest I had to take a loss. I lost a LOT of money on this and learned a hard lessen. I had to peel off the Chinese crap and the job went to one of my competitors.
Dont trust the Tint Center, all they do is take your money and you have no recourse. I cannot afford a lawyer to go after these guys. I am fcuk!

The stress this has caused us and we are worse off than before. I am warning you, do not do business with these guys, they are crooks, they will rip you off.
I fought to protect America, our rights and freedoms, only to return and be ripped off. What was it all for?
Randy and Polly

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2011 07:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tint-Centercom-Tint-CenterNetwwwaswfcc-wwwaswfcomtw/internet/Tint-Centercom-Tint-CenterNetwwwaswfcc-wwwaswfcomtw-wwwparasolcanadacom-Scam-781024. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tint Center.com, Tint Center.Net,www.aswf.cc, www.aswf.com.tw

AUTHOR: mr rik - (USA)

SCUMBAGS!

The whole story -- STAY AWAY -- RIPOFF ARTIST

AUTHOR: Randy Maez - (United States of America)

STAY AWAY, far away from this scammer.

I am a small tint shop in New York. I have been in business for 4 years and its been tuff. Lots of competition and the economy is tuff, no one is spending money so I have to get whatever sale I can,

I work hard, my wife works with me and my brother in law works part time to help me on bigger jobs.

I am a Veteran and was discharged after being wounded and losing three fingers from shrapnel. To supplement our income we started our tinting business. We do mostly cars and some homes, offices and stores.

Here is the Rip-off and SCAM from the tint canter.

My regular supplier is having hard time also so I needed 28 rolls of tint for a big job. This job would have cleared up all my debts and put our small business in the Black for the first time ever. So we bid on this job and got it.

Though my regular supplier the 28 rolls would cost me $15,680.  From the Tint Centre they said they can sell me the same brand for $11,508. Wow a savings of $4,172.

I prepaid the Tint Center as is the policy with them, and was told as soon as I pay the rolls would be ready for shipping. So I paid by certified check. The Tint Center then emailed me to say that it takes 2 weeks for a certified check to clear. I went crazy because I was under the gun to get the job started but what could I do. I pleaded with them to send the rolls or part of the shipment to start the job. They said that it was not the policy.

I spoke to my customer and they were not happy but gave me two weeks to get the job done.

After the two weeks and the certified check cleared I emailed the Tint Center and told them to rush the shipment. I received an email back 3 hours later thanking me for the payment but my 28 rolls were back ordered and it would take 15 days before they would be in and ready for process whatever that means.

Like why couldn't someone had said something about this ealier!!!!!!!!!

I went berserk.  I flipped out! I NEED MY ROLLS, I NEED TO SAVE MY BUSINESS! I emailed back. The Tint Center replied that they never guaranteed to carry that much stock of any particular product and because as they claim the tint was not common, (ya right 20% light gray) that this was a special order.

I told my regular supplier what had happened and he sent me 3 rolls to start the job and he gave me 30 days terms. I thought that if I can at least start the job I would at least keep my customer happy.

I installed the 3 rolls and the customer was happy but the job was not finished, I begged the customer for more time. My customer said ok, but I would have to finish the job at night and pay for someone to be escort me and my helper. I had no choice and said ok. All I could think is how much is this going to cost me.

To make a long story short the rolls came 3 weeks late.  They were in plain boxes and had looked like the boxes came from the front lines in Iraq.

The first night we installed 3 rolls, the glass is easy to get at and its an almost new building so we were going fast. The second night we did 5 rolls, I had some friends help us. The third night we pumped out and hung 9 rolls. That was on a Friday. We were to retun on Monday to finish we could not get access to the building on the weekend.

On Monday morning I got a call from my customer and he said that there was a problem with the tint. The colour was all wrong.

My wife and I went over to look at it and he was right. The first three rolls from my regular supplier were perfect. That product was LLUMAR Vista, but the crap from the Tint Center none of it matched, not one roll from the next!

I was told by the Tint Center that because they buy in bulk from the major manufactures they can pass on the discounts. They also said to me that they carry only American Made products direct from the manufacture themselves.

I ordered from the Tint Centr rthe Vista light gray 20% and I dont know what we got. It looks light gray in the box and because we were installing at night we couldnt visibly see and difference and upon closer inspection we found Asian scrip on labels inside the plastic core. When I emailed the Tint Center they replied that the cores are made in Asia. But the tint IS from LLumar and that the change in colour is because the film had not cured yet. This is all BULL SH++T.

I may be new only doing this for 4 years but I have been scammed. I wrote back and complained and the Tint Centre blew me off.

They sent me this email:

Subject: Claim for bad product
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 14:55:28 -0400
From: sales@Tintcentre.com
To: Randy@++++++++++++++.com

Dear Sir,

Please re-read our warrantee policy as noted below.

WARRANTY