functions

• Updated: Sat, November 17, 2012

• Reported By: KK — Honolulu Hawaii United States of America
Tiny Details
129 Main St. Groton, New York United States of America

Tiny Details They are a scam! They don't respond to emails or answer phone calls. Groton New York

I thought I found a good work at home job assembling miniatures for dollhouses so ordered a kit from Tiny Details. It seemed legitimate but I was wrong. It was impossible to make anything that would pass their inspection with the kind of materials they sent me, which were totally misaligned.

So I tried to contact them via phone and email. I sent two email messages several days apart asking them for help because the materials they sent was defective. No reply came. Then, i tried calling and leaving messages but no call back was made. I was pissed so I kept calling until they picked up. I was sent to voicemail majority of time (I called over 20 times). I was shocked when the phone was hung up multiple times on me and even more shocked when a man actually spoke only to cuss at me before hanging up on me. I called back and left my final message demanding my money back. I told him that I would report him to as many places as I could.

This business is, in my opinion 100% a scam. They take your money and are impossible to get in contact with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2012 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tiny-Details/Groton-New-York-13073/Tiny-Details-They-are-a-scam-They-dont-respond-to-emails-or-answer-phone-calls-Groton-970636. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tiny Details