Complaint Review: Tiny Details

Tiny Details
129 Main St, Groton, NY 13073 Groton, New York United States of America

Tiny Details Won't answer me back(phone or email) Groton, New York

*Author of original report: Update on Tiny Details

They answered my emails and phone call at first. I sent in a sample and they sent it back with corrections I needed and I left a note about them note getting my emails. They multiple emails get sorted out so they added my email to the safe list. So I emailed again and no answer. They event have a contact page on their website to send questions and it stopped working. I haven't called during their business hours, but have left messages leaving my phone number and email yet they haven't contacted me. I finished one of the book kits(some are pretty decent and way better than my first sample book) and sent it in a few weeks ago and I'm waiting to see if they get back with me while hoping but doubting it maybe a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2012 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tiny-Details/Groton-New-York-13073/Tiny-Details-Wont-answer-me-backphone-or-email-Groton-New-York-976103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tiny Details

Update on Tiny Details

AUTHOR: K. - (United States of America)

I just received my package back with intructions on correcting. Some of my books do need correcting so I'll send for more material and fix them. I'll see what happens.