The dishonest, lack of moral character, unethical practices, and low reputation of Tinydeal.com aka Tinydeal aka tiny deal, a large e-commerce online store with several subsidiary online stores, will finally be reported here by one of their repeat customers.
This online store controls other online stores that have various names I will list later in this message, and are included in the aliases. One can know that the other aliases mentioned are in fact under the control of Tinydeal because they have the same (1) SKU numbers (2) watermark transparency, font, positioning etc. (3) product photos (4) product description (5) Policies including Privacy, Defective Product, Item Not Received etc., as well as many other matching characteristics.
Tinydeal scams and fraud were experience by me when I sold their products to my customers and bought their products for personal use. At first, when a few shipments of smaller items were perfect, I thought this website could be trusted. However, these small "tester" products were just used as bait to lure myself and countless others to trust the website with larger orders including tablets, cell phones, computers, and other items costing well over $50 USD. As a buyer I was scammed by Tinydeal.com when I returned a product to them and was not given a refund. Even though their return policy is very antiquated, expecting customers to keep the smallest bit of their packaging, and if a plastic bag covering the packaging is discarded one will not be able to return the product (ridiculous). They told me their policy of needing a picture of some number on the bag the item was wrapped in to "prove the item sent to me was their item" This is a farce because the evidence already exists, through my payment, therefore it is not necessary to prove I was sent the item or the item that was sent was wrong or defective. Also, they claim without the number they have no way of proving that the defective / wrong item I was sent was sent by them. This logic is jocular because taking a picture of the product packaging does not prove that my claim is truthful or not, so I can only conclude their reason for this request is they know most throw out the bag that covered the product and they have an excuse for not refunding. Also, I have not received items ordered from them. When you do not receive an item and you did not pay for tracking, they tell you they "wrote a letter to the post office" and that "they can track the shipment and will hear a response for 6 months". Of course they will not provide the letter to you they wrote on your behalf (ask them for it, they will not show you the letter they wrote) and will only discuss the matter if you message them, repeatedly, and in the end, at best, they will refund you 20% at best. Refund for not received items should be a 50/50 split not in 80/20 favor of the seller. Most china based online stores have free tracking above 15.00 to avoid conflicts such as this but Tinydeal.com does not. IF you pay for tracking, it is higher than other similar websites.
Tinydeal / Tinydeal.com is mainly a scam because of their customer service and policies. They make little effort to satisfy customers that have bad experiences. Any customer is expendable. IF you buy something from them such as a tablet, cell phone, or other electronic item, and it malfunctions, be prepared to pay for return shipping costing minimum $25 USD, as shipping to china a return item is VERY expensive, and after they rip you off, they actually expect you to come out of your pocket more money to return the item in HOPES they will approve a return. Out of placing over 5000 orders with them, they accepted less than 5 returns and refunded total less than 8 times. Let me summarize the problems in list format for my conclusion. For Tinydeal.com
(1) Tinydeal will not refund customers for items not received, defective items, or items not as described. This is because they say "our technicians test item before it was sent" and their refund requires you to ===== spend an additional $30 to $40 USD when you return an item When you report to them their error, they will ask you to pay for shipping the item back (after the customer is already a victim and they have broken the agreement with you by sending you a bad item), and after they receive the item for return, they will compensate you with TD Points or Tinydeal points which means you have to keep buying from to use that coupon and prior to its expiration. They claim they will pay for return shipping, this is not true. They will require a buyer to trust them a second time, after making a bad sale. Why would anyone trust a company a second time? Do they expect people to spend another 20 to $30 to pay for return shipping to only be told they will be refunded with "tinydeal discount code" or "Tinydeal points".
(2) Tinydeal.com is a ripoff because they make the claim to speak English but when you speak to them about a product or bad experience the response you get will be computer generated with a small amount of customization
(3) IF you have a question about the product, for example, about a discrepancy between the pictures and description, or the features of a product, you will not be given an answer. This is because they just list products with generic product descriptions with only the dimensions and size of the item being unique. They hold no inventory and do not know anything about the products sold on their website. You might be sent the wrong variation of an item, and if so, notice after you tell them, from now on that item will be sold saying "Color may be random" or "assorted color" or "Due to the high popularity of this item, the style of the item might be sent random, but the overall theme will be the same". This will be marked in red in their product description. Another example to show their business is distributed among several different manufacturer's agents and they do not ship your item, another entity does.
(4) Item ordered by buyer could be out of stock and buyer may not be told this until 1 or 2 weeks have passed. This is due to the fact that this company has little to no inventory management, because the company does not hold inventory.
(5) IF you write a bad review of their product and use words such as "bad" or "defective" in the review, their system will block the word from the review, another sign of their ethics.
- IF you check reputation websites you will see people have uploaded the letters they were sent by Tinydeal, and their content which shows tinydeal.com habitually scamming customers. 20% refund if item does not arrive, handling fee charged if item is out of stock (your refund will be the money you paid minus a handling fee), exchange or tinydeal discount points after you spend $20 to send the item back to China rather than a full refund with your money back, are just some of the negative consequences of choosing to do business with tinydeal.com as a seller. This company does not understand the basic fundamental values of doing business and that for a business to succeed in the long-run it must be willing to take a loss in certain situation just to make a customer satisfied, or whole again, if wronged.
Yes, the first few times you order a small amount from the website you might think the operation is successful, but if you order more, and more expensive items, you will put yourself at risk significantly.
Tinydeal.com / tiny deal / tinydeal co ltd has other websites under their control. There is no doubt about this list as the evidence is very clear. When another website has the same pictures, product description, watermark positioning, watermark transparency, watermark font, SKU inventory numbers, and online shopping cart tool
Bahrain INIT or bu-init
mobileandfun or uk mobileandfun
(notice these websites have the same SKU, same Watermark positioned scrolling in a right diagonal direction, same product description and pictures)
and many many more . Warning, do NOT do business with them you will experience a ripoff counterfeit item of low quality or experience a scam.