Complaint Review: Tippen's Specialty Millwork

• Updated: Thu, June 27, 2013

• Reported By: Drew Herndon — Madison Mississippi
Tippen's Specialty Millwork
211 Hood Street West Monroe, Louisiana USA

Tippen's Specialty Millwork AKA Keith Tippen Doesn't pay employees. West Monroe Louisiana

Mr. Tippen canels checks for employees you he feels just aren't working out. He called me up and told me he wasn't sure if our arrangement was going to work.  Said he needed to cool off and contact me later that same day. He never contacted me. The next time I heard from Mr. Tippen was when money was taken out of my accont when he stopped payement on two pay checks. I'm in the process of suing Mr. Tippen and Tippen's Specialty Millwork. In my opinion Mr. Tippen has an anger problem. I heard Mr. Tippen tell and employee one day who not to sent quotes to on a project they were bidding. There were at least three contacts that he had litagation against. In my ten plus years in this business I've never seen a man with so many conflicts against contractors. There are issues with this company. It's poorly run from a management stand point. Beware before doing business with Tippen's Specialty Millwork.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 07:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tippens-Specialty-Millwork/West-Monroe-Louisiana-71292/Tippens-Specialty-Millwork-AKA-Keith-Tippen-Doesnt-pay-employees-West-Monroe-Louisian-1062719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tippen's Specialty Millwork