Complaint Review: Tiran Zaken & The Zaken Co

• Submitted: Thu, November 07, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, November 07, 2002

• Reported By:Logandale NV
Tiran Zaken & The Zaken Co
21032 Devonshire St., Suite 202 A Chatsworth, California U.S.A.

Tiran Zaken aka The Zaken Co ripoff scam Chatsworth California
*UPDATE: Rip-off Report Investigation many complaints posted by a competitor, new policies in place, easy refund policy, excellent business opportunity - Consumers can feel confident and secure when doing business with Zaken Corp

I signed up with The Zaken Co., under supervision of Mr. Nick LaSorsa, General Manager, to contact various companies to see if they had any consumable merchandise that they would like to liquidate. I was promised 50% of everything I could arrange. I made arrangements with several companies to buy their "unwanted, outdated, or no-longer needed merchandise." This was back in June, July & August, or maybe even later.

When I contacated Mr. LaSorsa, he told me he had no buyers for one particular large bid which could have brought me lots of money. I also contacted him about a month ago to see about other companies I had promised to buy their merchandize, but never received an answer from him. A couple of weeks later I called and The Zaken Co. said Mr. LaSorsa had a new number in California - they were in NYC.

He never called me, but today I received a fax from Mr. LaSorsa wanted to know if I wanted to be involved in a class action suit against Mr. Zaken and his companies to get my money back. I paid them @ $139. for the info booklet, plus about $250 for stationary, envelopes and business cards, and also a private business line to receive calls on professionally, that cost me @ $33. every three months.

There could have been other charges, also, but without going into my records, this is all I can think of. I also forgot about all of the long-distance telephone charges which I occurred.

Mary
Logandale, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2002 08:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tiran-Zaken-The-Zaken-Co/Chatsworth-California-91311/Tiran-Zaken-aka-The-Zaken-Co-ripoff-scam-Chatsworth-CaliforniaUPDATE-Rip-off-Report-Inve-34549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tiran Zaken & The Zaken Co