Complaint Review: Tiran Zaken of The Zaken Company

• Submitted: Wed, September 04, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, October 18, 2002

• Reported By:Sarasota Fl
Tiran Zaken of The Zaken Company
13034 Jolette Ave Granada Hills, California U.S.A.

The Zaken Company & Tiran Zaken; outlandish consumer fraud ripoff scams. Granada Hills, California
*UPDATE: Rip-off Report Investigation many complaints posted by a competitor, new policies in place, easy refund policy, excellent business opportunity - Consumers can feel confident and secure when doing business with Zaken Corp

*Consumer Comment: THANK YOU FOR THIS INFORMATION!

*Consumer Comment: Thank God I Read This!

After examining his program I sent it back and it arrived there on the 8th day. I was told I would not get a refund because he needs to pay his advertisers with my money.

In the material it states that I had 7 full days to examine it "IN MY HOME". How do you do that and expect to get it back in 7 days. What a RIPPOFF. He also kept the program and won't even send it back to me after I paid for it.

Victor
Sarasota, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2002 06:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tiran-Zaken-of-The-Zaken-Company/Granada-Hills-California-91344/The-Zaken-Company-Tiran-Zaken-outlandish-consumer-fraud-ripoff-scams-Granada-Hills-C-29040. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tiran Zaken of The Zaken Company

AUTHOR: Anna - ()

I received Zaken's mailer and thought it was a great opportunity. Thank god for the internet and

Thank God I Read This!

AUTHOR: Shaela - ()

I was really looking forward to working with Tiran
Zaken. I thought I had finally found the perfect
home business.

Out of curiosity about the $164.00 fee he charges
in the literature I received in the mail, I wondered if he was charging a different fee through the internet.

WELL......I am so glad I have checked into him. I would have been ripped off again by another scammer.

THANK YOU RIP OFF REPORT FOR BEING THERE FOR THE PUBLIC. AND THANK YOU "VICTOR" FOR TAKING THE TIME TO WRITE IN, YOU ALL HAVE SAVED ME ANOTHER
$164.00.