Complaint Review: Tiran Zaken

• Submitted: Tue, July 30, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, July 30, 2002

• Reported By:Frederick MD
Tiran Zaken
13034 Jolette Ave., Granada Hills, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 818-998-6697
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Tiran Zaken The Zaken Company ripoff tapped into my account twice to the tune of 343.00 I still don't have the goods! screwed others too Granada Hills California
*UPDATE: Rip-off Report Investigation many complaints posted by a competitor, new policies in place, easy refund policy, excellent business opportunity - Consumers can feel confident and secure when doing business with Zaken Corp

I was sucked in! I even used my Social Security money to get scammed! I received a postcard at a very vulnerable time for me. I am a disabled veteran and am trying to find a way to earn some extra money from home. I did receive the "Plan" as promised, but after ordering the "Complete Business Package",on 7/11/02, I still have not received the package as of today(7/30/02).

I want a refund now! I sure was glad to find the addresses for Attorney Generals on this site. I have already drafted a letter not only to Tiran, but also to the CA BBB. Next stop:Attorney Generals! I need my money back.

Frederick, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2002 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tiran-Zaken/Granada-Hills-California-91344/Tiran-Zaken-The-Zaken-Company-ripoff-tapped-into-my-account-twice-to-the-tune-of-34300-I-25742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tiran Zaken