Complaint Review: Tiran Zaken

Sherman Way Granada hills, California United States of America

Tiran Zaken ripoff Granada hills California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Another Zaken Croonie

*0: After finally speaking with Nick Lasorsa on the phone

I have had a very bad exrerience with the Zaken company and Quick sell liquidaters. I can't ever locate anyone to talk with about the $700.00 dollars I have lost to their scam!!!!

Lee LA, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2002 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tiran-Zaken/Granada-hills-California/Tiran-Zaken-ripoff-Granada-hills-California-33763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tiran Zaken

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Another Zaken Croonie

AUTHOR: Nick - ()

Dear Friends -
This in Nick - just to let you know this call was from another Zaken cronnie. I am not going to waste my precious time to reply to all his false accusations. I tried to explain but he would not listen.

Again, I just want you to know the he is a Zaken cronnie(employee)

Nick

#2 0

After finally speaking with Nick Lasorsa on the phone

AUTHOR: - ()

In an attempt to get a better understanding of the con job being run by Quick Sell, I spoke with Nick Lasorsa about Quick sell's con job. Now I write this to help aid others to make a more informed decision as to who actually should be held accountable. First thanks Nick for the return call, however, just because you returned my call doesn't mean you are innocent, as you tried to make me believe. I'm sure after this, Nick won't be making any more calls because these questions I'm raising, don't have honest answers from Nick and got him so angry that Nick first thretened not to include me in the class action law suit, and finally actually slamming the phone in my ear. As the victim of these two con men I am angry, but what justifies Nick's anger directed to me? Well being caught in a lie does make people angry. Let me explain. I asked Nick how long was he working along side Zaken and he said " Three years and he was alerted to the problem six months ago- when he noticed something wrong." Well I sent in my merchandise form with samples less than a month ago and the first time I recieved notification of any problems was 10/29 from Sue from Hawaii, another victim, who has had her concerns for over two years.(Thank you) I asked what took him so long to notify me, and he told me how he resigned on 10/14 (after I made contact and sent in samples.) I said why not tell me then if you were having problems six months before? NO ANSWER! Next I wanted to know about my samples which I will pay the "HONEST BUSINESSMEN" for, since I do have integrity. He said that Zaken sent a truck to pick the samples up upon his resignation, so he didn't know. To that I asked "Why would you give samples sent to you from honest businessmen to a man that is a crook; that's stealing." He then began to take offense and started to try and "bully" me with "Are you going to listen or just talk? & we won't include you in the suit" I figured if he was HONEST he would use his own integrity to ensure that there was no more further damage done by him. I also wanted to know how much did he earn for the first 2 1/2 years, "BEFORE" the problem; and why didn't he take the business that he "SOLD" close-out goods to and use those connections to still make the new Victins/associates money since you are the man with the connections to the businesses that need close-out merchandise. Nick never built the relationships with discounters and was taking DIRTY MONEY for three years and just like a stool pidgeon for the mob, he is tuning over the Big Boss so he doesn't hve to do time in jail. I love the internet because even you can't hide from the truth. Last question why don't you have a form letter after six months for all the people who contact you to send to the Attorney General/BBB/FTC/Eyewitness news. You did your part to keep this con game going let's see you put in more than a phonecall, put in the 20 minutes it takes to write a formal complaint letter with addresses of all the appropriate authorities. Make copies for all of the victims since the only true victims are the people who sent in their merchandise analysis form, (I know you have their addresses, it's on the form.) If you are serious you will take the time since 10/14 you now have the time (remember!). Until that happens YOU TOO are guilty as charged! The lowest of all criminals: the PIGS who steal from the people who put their trust in a stranger because you call yourself a businessman! Worst of all, this is really a business that can make the money stated in the Scam Letter you b***h a*s SNAKE
P.S. See you in court HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA